MediClear-SGS - Vanilla™
Thorne’s MediClear-SGS is a powerhouse of daily nutrition – combining two plant-based proteins fortified with a complete multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex, antioxidants, broccoli seed extract, and liver-supportive botanicals – to balance living in a toxic world.
With more protein, detox factors, fewer carbohydrates, and added special nutrients, MediClear-SGS is a more affordable and more complete formula than other daily detox alternatives. The great-tasting vanilla powder is easily mixed with water, juice, or a favorite beverage for easy, on-the-go nutritional support. Or blend it into a delicious smoothie with your favorite fruits and greens for a healthy snack.
Benefits of Thorne’s MediClear-SGS:
- Powerhouse Nutrition: All-in-one daily protein, multi-vitamin/mineral supplement with added antioxidant support*
- Daily Support: Take your smoothie game to the next level with chocolate or vanilla flavor
- Detox Benefits: Support your body’s defenses against the toxic insults of a modern world*
- Great Alternative to Capsules: Substitute the capsules with a powdered multi-vitamin/multi-mineral that mixes with your favorite beverage for a pleasant tasting supplement
Features of MediClear-SGS:
- Easy-to-digest protein: Rice and pea proteins are less likely to trigger an allergic reaction or cause digestive discomfort than common protein sources.
- Well-absorbed multi-vitamin/mineral: The most absorbable, best utilized forms, including the active forms of vitamins B6, B12, and folate, along with mineral chelates from Albion Laboratories.
- Master Antioxidant: Reduced glutathione is a well-absorbed form of the body’s most abundant antioxidant, providing support for every cell against the toxic exposures of daily life.*
- Antioxidant building blocks: The amino acids glycine, glutamine, and taurine along with vitamins A, C, and E, and minerals such as copper, zinc, and selenium are used by your body to make and recycle antioxidants.*
- Botanical extracts: Green tea and milk thistle extracts promote healthy liver function, while curcumin and grape seed phytosomes support a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Protection from toxic insults: Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) from broccoli seed extract helps protect cells up to 72 hours.*
FiberMend is a blend of soluble fiber that helps maitain healthy glycemic control and supports regularity and optimal digestive function.* It mixes easily in water or a preferred beverage.
FiberMend is a prebiotic fiber formula, which means it stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract.* It combines Sunfiber® – a partially hydrolyzed guar gum fiber – with rice bran, larch arabinogalactan, apple pectin, prune powder, and green tea phytosome in a water-soluble blend that helps maintain healthy glycemic control (i.e., healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range) and supports regularity and optimum digestive function.*
FiberMend is well-tolerated – it produces little to no bloating, cramping or gas. And because it's tasteless, odorless, and dissolves readily in water, it can be easily mixed with a morning smoothie or any preferred beverage.
• GI Support*
Serving Size:2 Scoop
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Total Fat1 g1%
Total Carbohydrate9 g3%
Dietary Fiber7 g25%
Soluble Fiber6 g
Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum†8 g
Rice Bran2.5 g
Arabinogalactan (from Larch) (Larix spp.) ††300 mg
Pectin (from Apple)150 mg
Green Tea Phytosome††† (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) decaffeinated / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)50 mg
- Gluten Free
Suggested Use: Mix 2 scoops with at least 8-10 ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Weight management is a complex issue involving environmental and lifestyle factors, including stress, sleep, diet, and exercise. Numerous metabolic factors are associated with the body’s balance of hormones, genes, and the gut microbiome.
Thorne’s MediBolic is formulated specifically for individuals who are interested in weight management or who want to address metabolic syndrome.* It is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral complex that contains 18 grams of protein and 10 grams of soluble fiber in a great-tasting vanilla/cinnamon flavor.
The benefits of MediBolic:
• Enhances fat burning (thermogenesis)*
• Supports healthy blood sugar and lipid levels*
• Helps build lean muscle mass*
• Supports blood vessel elasticity to maintain healthy blood pressure*
• Provides nutritional support for fatty liver*
- MediBolic is the foundation of the Thorne Weight Management Program and the Thorne Metabolic Syndrome Program.*
Key nutrients and botanicals in MediBolic include:
JamboLean® – a proprietary botanical extract derived from Syzygium cumini (also known as Eugenia jambolana); research shows this botanical extract supports healthy blood sugar levels.*
CinSulin® – a cinnamon extract that has beneficial effects for obese individuals, including helping to maintain healthy blood sugar, blood pressure, and lipid levels, as well as helping to build lean muscle mass.*
Sunfiber® – a water-soluble, partially hydrolyzed guar gum fiber, that provides 10 grams of soluble fiber per serving. Guar gum promotes satiety (the feeling of fullness) and improves the glycemic effect of a meal.* Sunfiber is easily digestible without the gas and bloating often experienced with a high-fiber supplement.*
Resveratrol – a polyphenol that is in red wine and many plants, resveratrol helps modulate many factors associated with metabolic syndrome, including endothelial function, blood sugar, and insulin sensitivity.*
Green tea phytosome – a decaffeinated green tea extract that is bound to phospholipids for enhanced absorption. In a study of obese individuals, those who consumed green tea phytosome along with a low-calorie diet had more reduced body mass compared to the group who ate only the low-calorie diet.*